Thursday, May 10, 2018

Welcome Aboard!!!

My name is Manuel Villatoro (Manny), im from Brooklyn, NY, I currently am 18 years and a freshman at Farmingdale State College. I am pursuing a degree in Security Systems. As to why my favorite quote is "If  you never try, you'll never know" is to due to the fact that throughout my life many people doubted me because I was always quite and my appearance/personality did not appeal to many people. As to why it did not appeal to many people was because i was obese and didn't have many friends. This quote is what made me change into the person i am today. This quote motivated me to be more social ,be more active and it just gives me thoughts that anything in life can be change with motivation. My future plan is to work for the FBI and make a good amount of money to enjoy my life as i once dreamed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment